The centralized garbage collection system reduces workforce required, thus reducing operational cost and creating efficiency in working. Interlocking Chute System is an advanced version of standard Chute system, where all features are the same, except an Automated lock system at every floor which ensures that one door at time is operational inorder to avoid multiple fall at once which can cause chaos of waste piling up in the chute and in the garbage room. Segregated chutes are inevitable in Hotels and Hospitals where dry and wet linen has to be managed. Some of the salient features of Interlocking chutes are as follows.
- High pressure disinfectant spraying, solid profile, wide angle, adjustable cleaning sprinklers at every intake level
- "One User at a time", Only One intake hopper can be used at a time.
- During Maintenance, all floor intake hoppers remains locked.
- Cleaning operation by control panel in garbage room
- Exhaust system to give minimum 20-40 air changes/hr
- Fire Rated Hoppers as per UL 10B Standard
- Discharge end fire cut off door.
- Garbage collection in Bins.
- Available in different diameters & Hopper sizes (Diameter 450mm /500mm/ 600mm / 750mm)
- Standard response fire sprinklers of 68ᵒ C are provided inside the chute
- Controller is of rated quality for safety